月几百元,轻拿本科

商务英语│如何写出得体的电邮件

信:互网 责任编辑:康朋辉 表时间:2017/10/19 字调整:字体缩|字体放大

1 I am interested in your extended warranty service.
我对您的延务很感兴趣。


I've purchased your air conditioner and I am interested in your extended warranty service. Could you send me information on it? Thank you in advance for your help.
我已购买了贵公生产的空调,并且对延务很感兴趣。请 问您以给我一些相关信?先行感谢一下您的帮助。


2 In accordance with your request,we have sent you the information.

按照您的求,我们已将信给您了。


In accordance with your request, we have suspended your magazine deliveries until September.
按照您的求,我们将先暂志,等到9月份投递。


In accordance with your request, I am sending you the information on our annual sales figures.
按照您的求,我将把我们的年度销售数给您。


3 Could you check the FAQ section on our website?
您以先我们公主页上的"常问题解答"目中查询一下?


Due to the volume of e-mails we get each day from our customers, we ask you that you check the FAQ section on our website before submitting a request for assistance.

由我们天会收到大的客户邮件,因此在您求助邮件, 请先到我们公_主页上的"常问题解答"目中査询相关问题。


4 I'd like to inquire about your refund policy.
我想咨询一下你们的退款规定。


I'd like to ask you about the document that you just sent me.
我想咨询一下您刚刚给我的文件。


I have a question about the draft of the agreement that I would like to discuss with my lawyer.
我想对议案中的疑问律师进行咨询。


5 This information is also available on our website.
我们的网站上也有该信。


We're sending you the executive summary. This data is also available on our website. Feel free to contact us for anything else we can do to help.
我们在把综报告给您。我们的网站上已有该资料。如还有任何我们帮得上忙的堆方,请尽管系我们。

6 I was wondering if I could track my package online.
我想知,是能在线查看我的包裹。


I was wondering if I could track my package online. A week has passed since I placed the order and I’m getting worried that it got lost in the mail or something.
我想知,能在线查看我的包裹。一个星期我就下了釘 ,我担心货物是是在投递过程中丢失了,或是到了其他情况。


7 This is to answer your question.
这是对您所问题的答。


This is to answer your question about the long-term lease of our cars.

这是对您有关我们长期租车出的答。


8 Please keep this e-mail for your records.
请妥善存该邮件,以便您留存记录。


Please keep this e-mail for your records. This e-mail contains an important verification code that you will need if you forget your password.
请妥善存该邮件,以便您留存记录。如您忘了密,该邮件有您需的的验。


9 We are here to serve you.
为您效劳。


We are here to serve you! If you need any help, please contact the office at 444-675-9000 during business hours.
为您效劳!如您需任何帮助,请在工作时间拨打444-675-9000系我们。

10 It is a pleasure to hear from our customers.
很高兴收到客户的信。


It is always a pleasure to hear from our readers.
收到读者的信总是很高兴。



Copyright @2017 上海新世界外国语进修学院 版所有All rights reserved
沪ICP备08018177-49 沪公网安备 31010102002001